Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Existential Kitty

I decided a few days ago that I wanted to start a blog about Jazz called "Existential Kitty".

DSC_0033

I'll be too lazy to actually start this blog.  But the idea came to me because I often find Jazz laying on the carpet, looking as if she's discovered some horrible truth about the world.

DSC_0040

A universal truth that weighs heavy upon her kitty soul.

DSC_0064

What deep, existential thoughts is she thinking?  What mystical secrets of life and death is she pondering?

DSC_0061

Or is she simply re-enacting her favorite Radiohead music video?

2 comments:

Skye said...

"what use are claws
when you are not allowed to hunt?
without hunting, am I still
a cat?
what makes a cat a cat?
and why must Skye call me Fluffs?"

Megan said...

Those photos are SO FREAKING GOOD. Especially the second to last one.