Monday, February 15, 2010

Rascal

I didn't mean to make another post, but I just feel compelled to share something.

I think I'm in love.

With this cat. 

DSC_0108

Isn't that seriously the most darling face you've ever seen?

I went over to bake cookies today with my friend Linnea's mom.  They got a kitten last summer, named Rascal, that I had yet to meet.  Until today.

DSC_0104

I bent down to say hi and pet him after going through the door.  He immediately responded by sitting on his haunches and getting right up in my face for a very intense sniffing session.  He then spent the rest of the afternoon jumping on counters, licking me, trying to get into the dog's food, trying to get into the sink, stealing yogurt, rolling around on the floor, teasing the dog, eating paper, and batting at everything in sight.  He's more trouble than a two-year old.  And yet incredible people-friendly and sweet as can be.

DSC_0098

He's so cute that I'll forgive him for getting into my camera bag.

Extreme cuteness can get you out of a lot of trouble.

DSC_0101

3 comments:

Skye said...

KITTY!!! I love kitty pictures! :D soooo cute

Megan said...

Now THAT'S adoreable!

A said...

This is how I feel about you when you climb into my camera bag.