Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Seattle in Snapshots: Day 1

I figured, instead of chronicling my recent expedition to Seattle with long, lengthy stories, I would instead post a series of my favorite pictures from each day I was there. Because, if you're my friend, I'll probably tell you all the stories anyway. And I'm way too lazy to type everything.

Now presenting...Day 1!


Graffiti.

Christopher Columbus statue.

Moi at the waterfront.


SEA OTTER. DIE OF TEH CUTE.


On a boat in Puget Sound.


Close-up of the Chittendom Locks.


Allegedly the houseboat from Sleepless in Seattle. Still haven't seen that movie.


Dinner at the Elliot Bay Book Company. Hummus and the latest issue of The Stranger. MMM.


And lastly, a performance by the Castaways at The Can-Can in Pike Place. Amazing.


Stay tuned for Day 2!

No comments: