Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Erotic Readings of Bill O'Reilly

I can't tell if this is the most fascinating or horrifying bit of news I've heard today.

I was listening to The Kane Show on Hot 99.5 earlier today. And they mentioned something about how an audiobook of Bill O'Reilly's erotica has surfaced. They broadcasted some of the less explicit clips over the air. I was quite a bit shocked as Bill O'Reilly and erotica are never two things I've paired together in my mind.

When I got home from work, I had to investigate this. A quick Google search turned up this piece from The Village Voice, where you can listen to some clips (I wouldn't recommend doing it at work).

The story on The Kane Show was a bit misleading though, because they made it seem like he had published an erotic novel. It is, in fact, a sort of mystery/suspense/thriller thingamajig with some racy sex scenes called Those Who Trespass. I can't decide if this is better or worse than him actually writing an erotic novel. I mean, I hate O'Reilly, but I do sort of have a morbid curiosity about the whole thing.

But if you're into it, go check it out. And report back. Maybe it'll be the best thing since Universal Gargoyle.

4 comments:

Skye said...

That is absolutely disturbing... but I am also creepily intrigued.

Megan should buy it for her dad!

Megan said...

HAHAHAHA...horrified.

doctawho42 said...

Oh My God I am more revolted than I can even articulate at the moment.

chrispy said...

This is everything I ever wanted and more.