Sunday, May 3, 2009

Things I Love About DC

People say many things about DC. But I love DC. And here I present a few, random things I love about DC...in no particular order.

Cherry Blossoms


Awesome drag queens. I don't care where you're from, our drag queens can totally take your drag queens!


Shows at the 9:30 Club


My love/hate affair with Georgetown


Roller Derby


Random, cool graffiti


Going to a concert in a synagogue (this is at 6th and I)


The view from the terrace at the Kennedy Center

Obama lives here now.




3 comments:

tallison said...

mega thumbs up. Though I've actually never seen a dc drag queen. Looks like I have plans for next weekend after all.

Megan said...

Sigh, I do love DC.

Chris said...

I haven't seen the drag queens outside of the Pride parade, but I am a huge fan of the 6th and I synagogue concerts.